Free Christmas meals across MN,ND
Are you or is someone you know looking for a place to go for a hot meal at Christmas? Then look no further. The Salvation offers several locations where you’ll feel welcome and can enjoy a free hot Christmas meal.
In the next week, our loving staff members and volunteers will serve ham, mashed potatoes, and other yummy holiday favorites at select locations throughout Minnesota and North Dakota.
All of these meals are free and open to the public.
“We are privileged to serve hot Christmas meals to honor the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ,” said Lt. Col. Lonneal Richardson, commander of The Salvation Army Northern Division. “So at Christmas, as we do throughout the year, we welcome everyone to join us.”
He added, “We also want to thank the donors and volunteers who make our work possible during the Christmas season and throughout the year.”
If you’d like to join us, you’ll find a hot Christmas meal being served at the following Salvation Army locations Dec. 23-25:
- Tuesday, Dec. 24: Eastside Salvation Army, 1019 Payne Ave. in St. Paul, 10:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 25: Salvation Army Harbor Light Center, 1010 Currie Ave. in Minneapolis, 4 p.m.
- Monday, Dec. 23: Hibbing Salvation Army, 107 W. Howard St. in Hibbing, 4–5 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 25: Mankato Salvation Army, 700 S. Riverfront Dr. in Mankato, 12 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 25: Rochester Salvation Army, 115 NE 1st Ave. in Rochester, 12–1 p.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 24: Fargo-Moorhead Salvation Army, 304 Roberts St. in Fargo, 11 a.m.–1 p.m.
Thousands of hardworking families are battling poverty in Minnesota and North Dakota. You can help them win by donating $25 a month or becoming a bell ringer. Join The Salvation Army this Christmas season and #FightForGood.