Programs and Services
When hard times hit, make us your first call. No matter what the need – physical, emotional or spiritual – we’re here to help.
From meeting your most basic needs to outlining the path to long-term solutions, we can help you overcome the obstacles you face today and provide hope for tomorrow.
Local programs and services include:
- Food Shelf (Monday and Wednesday, 9 – 11 a.m., Tuesday and Thursday 1 – 3 p.m.)
- Food Fair fresh food distribution (Friday, 11 a.m.)
- Food support applications
- Utility assistance
- Vouchers for clothing, household items and furniture
- Hygiene supplies
- Emergency financial assistance (rent, uniforms, car repairs, prescriptions, transportation, etc.)
- Employment services
- Brown Bag (senior food program)
- King Family Child Development Center – Licensed and accredited preschool age care
- Seasonal assistance
- After-school program
- Summer day camp program (June – August)
- Children and youth ministries
- Men’s and Women’s ministries
This location serves the West 7th Street neighborhood of St. Paul. Call 651-224-4316 to learn more or request help.