Programs and Services
When hard times hit, make us your first call. No matter what the need – physical, emotional or spiritual – we’re here to help.
From meeting your most basic needs to outlining the path to long-term solutions, we can help you overcome the obstacles you face today and provide hope for tomorrow.
Local programs and services include:
- Food shelf and free bread program (view times)
- Weekday lunch program (view times)
- Utility assistance – HeatShare program
- Emergency shelter
- Homeless veterans program
- Men’s and women’s ministries
- Youth ministries
- Backpacks and school supplies
- Warm Coat program
- Tax preparation
- Christmas toy program
Call 320-252-4552 to learn more or request help.