It’s the kindhearted volunteers like you who help fulfill our promise to do the most good. Whether you have a specific talent to offer or simply an hour of your time, The Salvation Army is the place to turn your passion into action.
First, find an opportunity below that piques your interest. Then call 701-838-8925 or sign up online, when available. It’s that simple.
- Work with youth in our programs
- Pick up or deliver food
- Sort donations in our food shelf (sign up online)
- Data entry and other office duties (sign up online)
- Train to be an emergency disaster services volunteer
- Sort donations in our thrift store (sign up online)
The easiest way to help from early November through Christmas Eve is to ring a bell at one of our iconic red kettles, raising the funds that change lives all year long. Volunteers are the difference between an empty kettle and one that raises about $30 per hour – enough to provide a family with two bags of groceries. Sign up online for a bell ringing shift
Don’t see an opportunity here for you? Call us. We’ll find a place for anyone who wants to help.