Pathway of Hope
Pathway of Hope is a Salvation Army approach to create a path out of poverty. We provide targeted services to families with children under the age of 18, both traditional and non-traditional family structures, that desire to break the cycle of crisis. Through case management, we focus on a family’s capabilities and raise hope by empowering them to overcome barriers on the path to stability. Families set their own goals, and we partner with them to provide the resources needed to accomplish each one.
Breaking the cycle of crisis
The poverty epidemic
Get help through the program
- Family counseling program catching fire
- Woman raising grandkids overcomes major adversity
- Nomadic family stays put, begins to thrive
- Tragic year leads to ‘Pathway of Hope’
- From a mountain of burden to a ‘Pathway of Hope’
- N.D. mom gets second chance, runs with it (video)
- Series of blows sets woman on pathway to Salvation Army
- Mother and daughter find a new path in Hibbing, Minn.
- Single mom in Virginia, Minn. turns life around
- A blessing brings a mother to her knees