Programs and Services
When hard times hit, make us your first call. No matter what the need – physical, emotional or spiritual – we’re here to help.
From meeting your most basic needs to outlining the path to long-term solutions, we can help you overcome the obstacles you face today and provide hope for tomorrow.
Local programs and services include:
- Food shelf for adults and families (Monday and Thursday, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.)
- Rent assistance
- Utility assistance
- Transportation assistance (bus and gas cards)
- Vouchers for clothing, household items and furniture
- Emergency financial assistance (car repairs, uniforms, prescriptions, etc.)
- Adult Day Center offering health, recreational and social services to meet the needs of adults coping with a variety of issues
- Seasonal assistance
- Music lessons
- Children and teen ministries
- Men’s and women’s ministries
- Older adult ministry (Forever 50 club)
This location serves Maplewood and six surrounding suburbs. Call 651-779-9177 to learn more or request help.