Adult Day Center
The Adult Day Center at the Maplewood Salvation Army, 2080 Woodlynn Ave., is a loving place for adults who need specialized support to maintain independent living.
We also provide caregivers and loved ones with the education and support needed to continue quality care in the home setting.
Nursing and Other Services
- Nutritious noon meals
- Art and pet therapy to enrich lives
- Nursing services such as medication administration, health monitoring and coordinating with health care providers
- Monitoring of weight, blood pressure and blood glucose levels
- Personal spa services, including showers, hair styling and foot care
- Social service assistance and referrals to community agencies
- Weekly worship services, Bible study and spiritual counseling
- A Hospitality Club which gives participants a chance to give back to the community and reach out to others through service projects
- Intergenerational programming from visiting students (preschoolers through high school)
- Regular outings to museums, restaurants or shopping
- Private funding
- State waiver programs
- VA funding
- Private insurance
- Long-term care
Fees pay for meals and snacks, spa services, nursing services, therapeutic recreational programming, and nursing assistance. Transportation is available at an additional cost. Contact our social services office at 651-779-9858, ext. 25 to find out if you qualify.
For more information, please call 651-779-9858.