It’s the kindhearted volunteers like you who help fulfill our promise to do the most good. Whether you have a specific talent to offer or simply an hour of your time, The Salvation Army is the place to turn your passion into action.
First, find an opportunity below that piques your interest. Then call Kris Brown, volunteer coordinator, at 218-263-5096 or sign up online, when available. It’s that simple.
- Help prepare, cook and serve meals for hot meal program
- Provide maintenance or janitorial services
- Host a food drive
- Stock, sort or distribute food for the food shelf
- Help with produce distribution
- Play piano for church services
- Volunteer for holiday meal or Christmas assistance program
Don’t see an opportunity here for you? Call us. We’ll find a place for anyone who wants to help.