Programs and Services
When hard times hit, make us your first call. No matter what the need – physical, emotional or spiritual – we’re here to help.
From meeting your most basic needs to outlining the path to long-term solutions, we can help you overcome the obstacles you face today and provide hope for tomorrow.
Local programs and services include:
- Grocery baskets and food assistance (Picture ID and proof of current address required. View food pantry hours.)
- Pathway of Hope (Learn more about this program.)
- Rent eviction and deposit assistance
- Emergency medical and dental assistance
- Utility disconnection assistance
- Gas assistance
- Back-to-school supplies
- Emergency disaster relief services
- Community Care ministry
- Winter coat assistance for children and adults
- Seasonal assistance
- Men’s and women’s ministries
- Youth ministry
Call 701-775-2597 to learn more or request help.