Business Bells Partnerships
This holiday season, the Duluth Salvation Army invites local companies to join “Business Bells” – a unique partnership program that allows businesses to show community support and be recognized as a community leader.
Joining Business Bells is as easy as recruiting your employees to ring bells, or providing matching dollars for a kettle. Become a Business Bells partner by doing any or all of the following:
- Bell Ringing: Sign up for specific bell ringing hours and locations throughout the season, and send your employees to ring bells during each shift. Employees are encouraged to wear apparel advertising your business.
- Online Kettle: Get an early start on bell ringing by hosting a “virtual” kettle associated with your company. Sign up at RedKettleReason.org starting Oct. 20.
- Match a Kettle: Double your impact by matching all or a portion of the money raised at a kettle location of your choice. You can pick the day, location and time that you want to match a kettle. All matched donations are tax deductible.
“Business Bells” also provides three levels of partnership for businesses that wish to participate. The top-level businesses that raise $2000 or more become “Shield” partners. Businesses that raise $1000-$1999 become “Kettle” partners, while those that raise $500-$999 become “Bell” partners. All partners will be listed in our Annual Report, Holiday Handbook, and on our local website. In addition:
- “Shield” partners will receive Facebook, Twitter and Instagram endorsement,
- “Kettle” partners will receive Facebook and Twitter endorsement
- “Bell” partners will receive Facebook endorsement.
For more information about Business Bells, contact the Duluth Salvation Army at 218-722-7934.
A special thank you to following Business Bells partnership businesses from 2017:
“Shield” Partnerships ($2000 or more)
- Caywood Oil – $4,543.26
“Kettle” Partnerships ($1000-$1999)
- Harbor Pointe Credit Union– $1,055.83
“Bell” Partnerships ($1-$999)