Programs and Services
When youth have no where else to turn, we’re here to help. No matter what the need – physical, emotional or spiritual – we start by meeting the most basic needs and then help outline the path to long-term solutions. We can help youth overcome obstacles today and provide hope for tomorrow.
Please see below for a complete list of programs and services offered at Booth Brown House:
- 30-day emergency shelter for youth ages 18-21 (Youth Shelter)
- Permanent supportive housing for youth ages 16-24 (Foyer Program)
- Social services
- Education opportunities
- Assistance finding employment, building a resume, creating a budget, preparing taxes and tutoring
- Case management
- Socialization, cultural enrichment opportunities and recreation
- Spiritual ministries
- Aftercare for former program participants
To learn more or request help call 651-646-2601 during normal business hours or you may fill out our contact form.