Programs and Services
When hard times hit, make us your first call. No matter what the need – physical, emotional or spiritual – we’re here to help.
From meeting your most basic needs to outlining the path to long-term solutions, we can help you overcome the obstacles you face today and provide hope for tomorrow.
Local programs and services include:
- Food shelf (view times) (available once per month)
- Emergency services – rent and utilities (available once per year)
- Material assistance
- Prescription assistance (available once per year)
- Pathway of Hope – counseling, life skill development, and crisis alleviation (learn more)
- Seasonal assistance – school supplies, Thanksgiving and Christmas Baskets, Christmas Toy drive
- Community meals (view times)
- Youth group (Tuesday at 6 p.m. during school)
- Men’s and women’s ministries
- Summer day camp for ages 5-12 (learn more)
- Gas vouchers for verifiable out of town medical appointments
Call 507-437-4566 to learn more or request help.