College is expensive. We never want a student to miss out on the opportunity to continue their education because they lack financial support. This scholarship is our way to help remove financial barriers. Meet the 2018 scholarship winners.
Students can apply to receive a one-year, non-renewable scholarship of $1,500 (for two-year colleges) or $3,000 (for four-year colleges). We know it won’t foot the entire bill, but every little bit counts. The application period opens each January.
- Applicant must be a resident of Ramsey, Washington or Dakota County in Minnesota
- Applicant must be a high school senior who plans to obtain an undergraduate degree
- Applicant must be an active volunteer in the community (past experience considered)
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need through the FAFSA form and the Linden Scholarship financial aid form
- The 2019 application period is open. The deadline to apply will be Sunday, April 14. Download the application.