TC locations open as warming centers amid cold
ROSEVILLE, Minn. – With temperatures expected to remain well below zero tonight through Friday, Twin Cities Salvation Army worship and service centers this week will open their doors to people who need warmth and safety from the extreme cold.
The Salvation Army Harbor Light Center (pictured above), 1010 Currie Ave. in Minneapolis, will be open 24 hours a day for anyone who needs protection from the elements. For more information call 612-338-0113.
The Salvation Army locations below are available as warming centers weekdays from 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- 2024 Lyndale Ave. N. (612-522-4871)
- 2727 Central Ave. NE (612-789-2858)
- 1604 East Lake St. (612-721-1513)
- 1010 Currie Ave. (612-338-0113)
- 1019 Payne Ave. (651-776-8169)
- 401 W. 7th St. (651-224-4316)
- 10011 Noble Parkway (763-425-0517)
- 2080 Woodlynn Ave. (651-779-9177)
Please join The Salvation Army by volunteering or making a donation to support your local community. Stay current on how The Salvation Army is changing lives in Minnesota and North Dakota by signing up for our e-Newsletters.