Find a free Christmas meal across Minn., N.D.
Everybody deserves two things during Christmastime: 1. To be loved. 2. A hot, home-cooked meal.
The Salvation Army has both things covered for you. In the days leading up to Christmas, our loving staff and volunteers will serve a hot meal with all the yummy fixings at select locations across Minnesota and North Dakota.
All of these meals are free and open to the public.
Come to enjoy a free hot meal at the following Salvation Army locations Dec. 19-25:
- Friday, Dec. 21: East. St. Paul Salvation Army, 1019 Payne Ave. in St. Paul, 12 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 19: Hibbing Salvation Army, 107 W. Howard St. in Hibbing, 4–5 p.m.
- Monday, Dec. 24: Mankato Salvation Army, 700 S. Riverfront Drive in Mankato, 12–1 p.m. and Tuesday, Dec. 25 from 12–1 p.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 25: Rochester Salvation Army, 115 NE First Ave. in Rochester, 11:30 a.m.–1 p.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 25: St. Cloud Salvation Army, 400 US Highway 10 S. in St. Cloud, 11:30 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.
Poverty is an everyday battle that families don’t always win. Thankfully, there is an army of loving people like you who fight on their behalf. Your generosity puts food on their table, presents under their tree, and joy in their hearts. Join the fight for good by donating online or at a red kettle, becoming a volunteer bell ringer, or recruiting your own army of fundraisers at FundraiseForGood.org. Learn more about how The Salvation Army fights poverty in your community.