At times, it may look chilly, but bell ringing is actually pretty easy. It only takes one shift to raise enough money to provide two nights of shelter and four warm meals for the men, women and children who enter our doors every day. The bell ringing season starts in November and runs through the Christmas Eve, but you can sign up starting in July.
Use the contact information provided for your location below to sign up. Then, check out our bell ringing video and FAQs to get ready for your shift.
- Albert Lea, MN – Call 507-373-5710
- Austin, MN – Call 507-437-4566
- Brainerd/Baxter, MN – Call 218-829-1120
- Duluth, MN – Call 218-722-7934
- Fairmont, MN – Email or call 507-236-7611
- Fergus Falls/Perham, MN – Email or call 218-739-9692
- Hibbing, MN – Email or call 218-969-4901
- International Falls, MN – Email or call 218-324-0427
- Mankato, MN – Call 507-345-7840 ext. 37
- Rochester/Byron/Chatfield/Stewartville, MN - Call 507-288-3663 ext. 117
- St. Cloud, MN – Email or call 320-980-0969
- Virginia, MN – Email or call 218-410-9092
- Willmar/Spicer/New London, MN – Email or call 320-444-7247
Don’t see your location? Contact the bell ringing representative for your county to sign up for a shift.
- Bismarck, ND – Email or call 701-223-1889
- Fargo, ND – Email or call 701-356-2688
- Grand Forks, ND – Call 701-775-2597
- Jamestown, ND – Email or call 701-269-5510
- Minot, ND – Email or call 701-838-8925
- Williston, ND – Email or call 701-572-2921
Don’t see your location? Contact the service representative for your county to sign up for a bell ringing shift.