When tornadoes, floods, fires and other disasters strike, we provide critical services to make sure survivors have the support needed to rebuild their lives.
Our team serves communities across Minnesota and North Dakota, with local response units based in many cities including the Twin Cities and Fargo, while our national disaster relief team responds to disasters all over the world.
Services We Provide
Here’s a list of disaster services we may provide (read full descriptions):
- Meal services
- Spiritual ministry
- Donated goods
- Cleanup and reconstruction
- Financial assistance
- Volunteer staffing
How to Become a Volunteer
- Complete an application and mail it to: The Salvation Army, Attn: EDS, 2445 Prior Ave. N., Roseville, MN 55113
- Attend the required Introduction to Emergency Disaster Services and Disaster Food Services: Handling and Delivery training courses (view course descriptions)
- Attend additional training courses if needed for your area of specialty
Register for Training Courses
Give Money or Supplies
- Give online
- Mail a check to: The Salvation Army, 2445 Prior Ave., Roseville, MN 55113
- Call 800-SAL-ARMY (725-2769) 24 hours a day
Due to the expense of transporting goods, supply drives during disasters are not always the most efficient way to help and are considered on a case-by-case basis. To inquire about hosting a drive, call 651-746-3415.
Enter your ZIP code below to be directed to The Salvation Army closest to you and inquire about disaster relief needs in your local community.