For Minnesota FoodShare Month, our favorite local “food heroes” – Andrew Zimmern, Sue Zelickson and Lenny Russo among them – did their part to help by creating special one-pot, one-pan meals for our 2015 RecipeShare.
Below are 20 simple weeknight recipes crafted with you in mind – few ingredients and even fewer dishes – each with a Minnesota hunger fact. Every dollar you share as part of this project goes directly to our local food programs.
- Sweet roasted butternut squash and greens over bow-tie pasta
- Stuffed wild rice meatballs
- Braised pork shoulder
- Enchilada bake with chicken and butternut squash
- Spinach, mushrooms and cheese strata
- Salmon loaf
- Easy chicken curry
- Five-spice chicken with potatoes, onions and Brussels sprouts
- Polenta with sauteed mushrooms and sausage
- Mexican bake
- Chicken thighs with apricots and garbanzos
- Mediterranean chicken with garlic sauce
- Sautée chicken and mushrooms
Soup, Chili and Stews
Find your favorites, then use the links within each recipe to share it. Because that’s what we do in Minnesota – share what we have including food, recipes and dollars.