It’s the kindhearted volunteers like you who help fulfill our promise to do the most good. Whether you have a specific talent to offer or simply an hour of your time, The Salvation Army is the place to turn your passion into action.
First, find an opportunity below that piques your interest. Then call 218-741-1889 or sign up online, when available. It’s that simple.
- Help make and serve food for free weekday dinner program
- Fill boxes and stock product for food shelf
Bell Ringing & Holiday Opportunities
Here are some additional ways to help:
- Be a Christmas “Elf” and help parents shop for toys
- Help accept donations, set up and sort toys for our Gingerbread House toy program
- Help serve our Thanksgiving or Christmas meals
- Sponsor or pack food boxes for a family in need
- Host a winter apparel drive
Don’t see an opportunity here for you? Call us. We’ll find a place for anyone who wants to help.