Northern Division: Serving every county in Minnesota and North Dakota

Twin Cities News

Touched by God’s love in 1960, woman keeps giving back today

Added on September 21, 2017

One woman's Salvation Army story from 1960 is still inspiring her to give back today...

All MOST Amazing Race donations matched up to $5K, Sept. 21-27

Added on September 19, 2017

All donations to The MOST Amazing Race, up to $5,000, Sept. 21-27, by Minnesota-based AdventuresToEurope.com....

Devotional: 9/11 reflection and renewal

Added on September 8, 2017

It’s been 16 years since the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001. Another anniversary brings with it the return of all of the emotions and reflection of that day...

Updated 9/7: Salvation Army serving survivors, first responders in Texas

Added on September 7, 2017

Salvation Army Disaster Relief staff and volunteers are out in full force in the Gulf Coast region, serving survivors and first responders following Hurricane Harvey.

How you can help

The recovery and clean up effort is expected to be costly and go on for years. The best way to help is by making a financial donation.

Give online at helpsalvationarmy.org or…

Polaris donates $200K to The Salvation Army for Hurricane Harvey relief

Added on August 31, 2017

Written by Julie Borgen, Twin Cities Media Relations Director for The Salvation Army Northern Division

Roseville, Minn. – Minnesota-based Polaris Industries is donating $200,000 to help support The Salvation Army’s disaster relief efforts following Hurricane Harvey. The company is also matching its employees’ donations to T…

Devotional: Meeting the floods of life with floods of grace

Added on August 30, 2017

Now in the aftermath of the 130 mph winds and rainfalls estimated to reach upwards of 50 inches, homes and families are broken. Yet, destruction has had a way of uniting a community.

Morrie’s Automotive donates 6,340 backpacks, plus $25k

Added on August 23, 2017

Morrie's Automotive Group has donated more than 6,300 backpacks, plus $25,000 for school supplies...

MN Vikings coach Mike Zimmer visits The Salvation Army, donates backpacks

Added on August 22, 2017

The Mike Zimmer Foundation donates backpacks filled with school supplies to students at The Salvation Army....

Hello, let me ‘intern’–duce myself

Added on August 18, 2017

My name is Kelsey Barrett, and I am an intern at The Salvation Army Northern Division headquarters in Roseville, Minn...

Earn a free ticket to the MN State Fair

Added on August 17, 2017

Have fun, support a good cause and earn a free ticket to The Minnesota State Fair, all in a few hours...

Deep discounts coming on National Thrift Shop Day

Added on August 17, 2017

Celebrate National Thrift Shop Day with The Salvation Army by receiving extra discounts at Twin Cities stores and helping people in need...

Using archery to teach about God? Bullseye!

Added on August 14, 2017

Archery has exploded in popularity among teenagers in recent years. Now The Salvation Army is using it to help teach kids about God – and it's working...
Page 1 of 5312345...102030...Last »