Taste of the Town
Date: Sunday, March 2
Time: 5 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Venue: Rochester Event Center
The 30th annual Taste Of The Town celebration, a fundraiser for The Salvation Army’s Good Samaritan Health Clinic, is scheduled for Sunday, March 2 from 5:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at the Rochester Event Center, 7333 Airport View Dr. SW.
This year’s event, presented by Sterling State Bank, will feature 30 area restaurants and vendors preparing delicious foods representing the various culinary offerings of our community. A silent auction will help raise funds in support of both the medical and dental programs available at Good Samaritan Health Clinic in Rochester. The grand prize drawing (must be present to win) is a stunning gold diamond and pearl necklace donated by Hight & Randall Personal Jeweler in Rochester!
Please revisit this event posting for updates and new information in the next few weeks.
Participating Vendors and Restaurants
- Baker’s Square South
- Bob’s Smokestack Ribs
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Club Café & Deli at the Rochester Athletic Club
- Cold Stone Creamery
- El Loro Mexican Restaurant
- Famous Dave’s
- Inta Juice
- Hardy’s Barbeque
- North Mr. Pizza
- OPA! OPA!!
- Panera Bread Bakery-Café
- Perkins Restaurants
- Powers Ventures – Canadian Honker Restaurant
- Powers Ventures – Catering
- Powers Ventures – Events at Ramada
- Powers Ventures – Rochester Event Center
- Regal Catering
- Roscoe’s Rootbeer & Ribs
- Saints on 2nd Bar & Grill
- Sam’s Club Bakery
- The Bread Baker Company
- Charlie’s Eatery & Pub
- The Loop
- Victoria’s Ristorante & Wine Bar
- Whiskey Creek Wood Fire Grill
Tickets and Sponsorships
- $600 for a Full-Table Sponsorship (includes eight reserved seats and media mentions)
- $400 for a Shared-Table Sponsorship (includes four reserved seats and media mentions)
- $50 each for non-reserved, open seating (not guaranteed placement)
The Salvation Army is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization and a portion of your sponsorship may be tax deductible.