Bed & Bread Club®
Rochester Monthly Giving
The Rochester Salvation Army’s Bed & Bread Club® is made up of generous people like you who have decided to take on hunger and homelessness in their community. Hundreds of small gifts are pooled together to create a big impact on our food and housing programs. Donors, like you, pledge a regular monthly gift that goes to work immediately for individuals and families served by the Rochester Salvation Army.
How You Can Help
There are three ways to join the Rochester Bed & Bread Club:
- Donate online using your credit card*
- Pick up a Bed & Bread Club brochure and application form at the Rochester Salvation Army, 20 NE First Ave
- Mail a completed copy of the electronic funds transfer form along with a check to our office, 20 NE First Ave., Rochester, MN 55906**
For more information, please call 507-288-3663.
Your Gift Addresses Vital Needs
- Housing programs — Currently we receive 10-12 weekly requests for lodging, which will most likely increase in the next three-to-five years.
- Food programs — Short-term and long-term economic changes will likely increase Rochester’s population of people requiring some form of temporary food assistance.
Be Part of a Big Impact
*A record of each donation appears on a monthly financial statement provided by The Salvation Army.
**Fund transfers will begin about six weeks after we receive the form.