Adult Day Program
The Caring Partners Adult Day Program at the Rochester Salvation Army, 115 NE First Ave., is a supportive facility for adults who need specialized care throughout the day.
We also provide caregivers and loved ones with the education and support needed to continue quality care in the home setting.
Nursing and other services
- Respite care on an hourly basis, half day or full day
- Assessment and care plans for each participant
- Special programming for those with memory loss
- Vital sign monitoring on a monthly basis
- Transportation to and from home to our facilities
- Nutritious noon meal and two snacks provided daily
- Art and pet therapy to enrich lives
- Personal spa services, including showers or baths, shampoo and styling, and nail care
- Participant’s “Bill of Rights” shared and followed by staff
- Grievance care
- Social service assistance and referrals to community agencies
- Weekly worship services, Bible study and spiritual counseling
- Intergenerational programming from visiting students (preschoolers through high school)
- Numerous individual and group activities
- Activity goal-setting and evaluation
- Regular outings to museums, restaurants or shopping
- Caregiver education and support workshops
Program Costs and Benefits
Program benefits include:
- An inviting environment that is safe, supervised, secure, and stimulating
- Enjoyable activities and socialization
- Prevention focus, including health monitoring, nutrition, and therapy to improve ability to live at home
- Respite for caregivers to allow them to continue employment
- Access to education resources to help you be the best caregiver you can be
- Referral to specialists to assist you with planning and options for your loved one
Caregiver Connections Expo
Contact Becky to inquire about this event by calling (507)288-5191.
For more information, please call 507-288-5191.