Programs and Services
When hard times hit, make us your first call. No matter what the need – physical, emotional or spiritual – we’re here to help.
From meeting your most basic needs to outlining the path to long-term solutions, we can help you overcome the obstacles you face today and provide hope for tomorrow.
Local programs and services include:
- Client-choice food shelf (by appointment only, please call 612-522-4871)
- Rental assistance
- Utility assistance
- Hygiene supplies, formula, diapers
- Emergency financial assistance (car repairs, prescriptions, transportation, etc.)
- Seasonal assistance
- Referrals to Social Security Outreach program
- Youth ministry
- Men’s and women’s ministries
- Weight room with cardio (ages 18 and up, membership is $10 per month)
This locations serves North Minneapolis. Call 612-522-4871 to learn more or request help.