Programs and Services
When hard times hit, make us your first call. No matter what the need – physical, emotional or spiritual – we’re here to help.
From meeting your most basic needs to outlining the path to long-term solutions, we can help you overcome the obstacles you face today and provide hope for tomorrow.
Local programs and services include:
- Food shelf (Monday – Friday, 8 – 11:30 a.m. and 1 – 3 p.m.)
- Food support applications
- Free hot lunch (Monday – Thursday, Noon – 1 p.m.)
- Free fresh food distribution (2nd Thursday of the month, 9:45 a.m. tickets given with distribution from 10 – 11 a.m.)
- Utility assistance
- Rent assistance
- Emergency financial assistance
- Summer day camp for youth (June – August)
- Seasonal assistance
- Children and teen ministries
- Men’s and women’s ministries
- Older women’s ministry (Forever 50)
- Referrals to partner agencies
This location serves South Minneapolis and 27 surrounding suburbs. Call 612-721-1513 to learn more or request help.