It’s the kindhearted volunteers like you who help fulfill our promise to do the most good. Whether you have a specific talent to offer or simply an hour of your time, The Salvation Army is the place to turn your passion into action.
First, find an opportunity below that piques your interest. Then call 701-252-0290 or sign up online, when available. It’s that simple.
- Serve a community meal
- Sort donations and stock shelves in our food shelf
- Organize donations in our thrift store
- Host a food drive
- Work with youth in programs
- Drive a thrift store truck to pick up donations (requires a DOT license)
- General maintenance and cleaning
- Help unload a food truck for food shelf (once per month)
- Serve on a committee or the advisory board (contact us for special skill requirements)
Bell Ringing & Holiday Opportunities
Here are some additional ways to help:
- Sort and distribute toy donations to our Angel Tree program
- Assemble and distribute Christmas food baskets for families in need
Don’t see an opportunity here for you? Call us. We’ll find a place for anyone who wants to help.