It’s the kindhearted volunteers like you who help fulfill our promise to do the most good. Whether you have a specific talent to offer or simply an hour of your time, The Salvation Army is the place to turn your passion into action.
First, find an opportunity below that piques your interest. Then call Samantha Van Reese at 701-775-2597 or sign up online, when available. It’s that simple.
Bell Ringing & Holiday Opportunities
Here are some additional ways to help:
- Sort toy donations
- Pack holiday meals
- Volunteer at our Toy Shop distribution
- Sort donations in our food shelf
- Train to be an emergency disaster services volunteer
- Work with youth in the summer day camp program
- Sort donations in our thrift store
- Operate the cash register at our thrift store
- Provide custodial or maintenance services
- Work as a grounds keeper
- Play the piano during our worship services
- Become a driver for activities
Don’t see an opportunity here for you? Call us. We’ll find a place for anyone who wants to help.