Programs and Services
When hard times hit, make us your first call. No matter what the need – physical, emotional or spiritual – we’re here to help.
From meeting your most basic needs to outlining the path to long-term solutions, we can help you overcome the obstacles you face today and provide hope for tomorrow.
Local programs and services include:
- Rent and utility assistance
- Crisis intervention
- Emergency disaster services
- Community hot meal program
- Personal care closet
- Men’s and women’s ministries
- Free weekday lunch for ages 0-18 through Mobile Outreach Meals (June – August)
Call 701-232-5565 to learn more or request help.