It’s the kindhearted volunteers like you who help fulfill our promise to do the most good. Whether you have a specific talent to offer or simply an hour of your time, The Salvation Army is the place to turn your passion into action.
First, find an opportunity below that piques your interest. Then call Major JoAnn Hixenbaugh at 507-238-9797 or sign up online, when available. It’s that simple.
- Sort donations in our food shelf
- Help in the kitchen or do dishes for our older adult ministry
- Sort donations at our thrift store
- Assist customers and arrange displays at our thrift store
- Plan a program for the weekly Forever 50s older adult program
Don’t see an opportunity here for you? Call us. We’ll find a place for anyone who wants to help.