It’s the kindhearted volunteers like you who help fulfill our promise to do the most good. Whether you have a specific talent to offer or simply an hour of your time, The Salvation Army is the place to turn your passion into action.
First, find an opportunity below that piques your interest. Then call Jill Buchholz at 218-722-7934 ext. 114 to sign up. It’s that simple.
- Cook meals, serve food or help in the kitchen for our hot lunch program
- Stock, sort or distribute food for the food shelf
- Provide custodial services
- Offer driving services to senior citizens
- Coach or referee a Rookie Basketball team
- Pick up and drop off youth for the youth ministry
- Sort donations at the thrift store
- Run the cash register at the thrift store
- Ring a bell during the holidays
- Wrap Christmas gifts
- Help with holiday distributions
- Recruit seasonal volunteers
- Train to be an emergency disaster services volunteer
Don’t see an opportunity here for you? Call us. We’ll find a place for anyone who wants to help.