It’s the kindhearted volunteers like you who help fulfill our promise to do the most good. Whether you have a specific talent to offer or simply an hour of your time, The Salvation Army is the place to turn your passion into action.
First, find an opportunity below that piques your interest. Then call Joyce Benson at 701-223-1889 ext. 107 to sign up. It’s that simple.
- Work with youth in the after school program
- Sort donations in our food pantry
- Train to be an emergency disaster services volunteer
- Host a food drive
Bell Ringing & Holiday Opportunities
Here are some additional ways to help:
- Sort toys for our Christmas assistance program
- Register people in need to receive holiday assistance
Don’t see an opportunity here for you? Call us. We’ll find a place for anyone who wants to help.