Programs and Services
When hard times hit, make us your first call. No matter what the need – physical, emotional or spiritual – we’re here to help.
From meeting your most basic needs to outlining the path to long-term solutions, we can help you overcome the obstacles you face today and provide hope for tomorrow.
Local programs and services include:
- Free after-school program (game room, gym activities, outdoor activities, computer lab, reading circle and a meal)
- Food pantry and bread shelf (includes diapers and personal care items)
- Rent and utility assistance
- Case management and referral services
- Christmas assistance including new clothing and toys
- Winter coat assistance for kids
- Men’s and women’s ministries
- Disaster relief services
Call 701-223-1889 to learn more or request help.