The Salvation Army Northern Division has nearly 800 employees and 81,000 volunteers serving thousands of people in need in every county of Minnesota and North Dakota.
Click the links below for a snapshot of what we do across the division and in the Twin Cities metro area each year.
Northern Division (includes Twin Cities)
- Worship and Service Centers: 28
- Housing/shelter facilities: 50
- Food shelves: 22
- Salvation Army Stores: 33
- Meals served annually: 775,700
- Nights of lodging: 423,000
- Items of clothing given: 235,800
- Christmas toys given: 202,000
- People given disaster assistance: 43,200
- Inmates counseled: 19,550
- Total people served: 481,000
When you give throughout Minnesota and North Dakota, 81 cents out of every dollar goes directly to help people in need.
- Worship and Service Centers: 7
- Housing/shelter facilities: 14
- Food shelves: 8
- Salvation Army Stores: 9
- Meals served annually: 482,000
- Annual nights of lodging : 362,000
- Items of clothing given: 55,000
- People receiving groceries: 82,000
- Christmas toys given: 116,000
- People given disaster assistance: 31,400
- Inmates counseled: 19,100
- Total people served: 213,000
When you give in the Twin Cities, 82 cents out of every dollar goes directly to help people in need.